We all know that Halloween season is a fun time to be at Siena. This October, there are plenty of festive weekend activities for you and your friends near Siena’s campus.
- Pumpkin Picking: Nothing says October like pumpkins! This weekend, bring your Siena roommates and pick some pumpkins for your room or your stoop.
Ellms Family Farm: It’s half an hour from Siena in Ballston Spa. There is a pumpkin patch and pumpkins already picked for your convenience. During the holiday season, Ellms becomes a Christmas tree farm!
Sunnyside Gardens: Being from Saratoga, Sunnyside is where I have always gone pumpkin picking every October. It’s about 45 minutes from Siena. If you aren’t into haunted hayrides, there’s a hayride that isn’t scary at all.
- Troy Chowderfest: You might be familiar with Saratoga’s annual Chowderfest in February, but did you know that Troy is having one October 9th? Go to Monument Square (near Bootleggers) in Downtown Troy this weekend, its only 20 minutes from Siena. Over 30 local restaurants will be selling chowder for $1 per cup. Have as much as you want and then vote for your favorite!
- Corn Maze: October is the perfect time to grab your friends and get scared in a Halloween corn maze. There are a few options near Siena!
Liberty Ridge Farm: This is the largest corn maze in Siena‘s area with 11 acres of 13-foot tall corn. On Friday and Saturday nights in October it becomes haunted. It’s half an hour from Siena!
Schuyler Farms: This haunted corn maze is open every weekend in October, and becomes haunted at night. Don’t get lost, or lose your phone. Fun fact: I lost my phone in this corn maze in high school. Luckily, a friendly guy with a chainsaw helped me find it.
- Double M’s Haunted Hayride: Get ready to get really scared this October! Double M’s Haunted Hayride is in Ballston Spa, New York, half an hour from Siena. If you’re not a fan of horror movies, this might not be for you because it is so well done. It’s a great thing to do with a group!
- Fright Fest at the Great Escape: Every year, the Great Escape has an October festival to get everyone in the Halloween mood. Less than an hour from Siena in Lake George, Fright Fest has so many festive activities like haunted houses, corn mazes, and people jumping out to scare you. All these scary things combined with the Six Flags rides means you’ll be screaming the entire time!
This blog is part of Professor Pepe’s digital marketing class. The two keywords I used are October and Siena. My title tag is <title> Fall Fun in the Capital Region </title>, my header tag is <h1> 5 October Activities Near Siena </h1>, and my URL for this page would be https://www.nycapfallfun.com/5-october-activities-near-siena.